Monday, August 4, 2008

Whew, what a weekend!

WHEWWWW!!!

Zack and I had such a productive weekend, unfortunately this is just a taste of all the busyness that is to come for the next few weeks. Lots and lots of work. Oh well... we're adults now, we can handle it ;) We were in Royal Oak and it was so much fun shopping around. I love being married and having a hubby --someone to come home to!!! We've been married for 58 days today. Unbelievable. It honestly seems like just yesterday we were waiting for the rehearsal to start. We were talking on the phone recently (Zack is out-of-town) and he said, "it seems like we've been married much longer, because I've loved you in that way for a long time."

I can hear your bare feet on the kitchen floor
I don't have to have these dreams no more
Because I've found someone, just to hold me tight,
holding insomniac all night...
-Insomniac by Billy Pilgrim



That sums up our life together


No comments: