Saturday, December 5, 2009

{Gussy Feedback + Testimonials}


{Gussy Feedback + Testimonials}


***


I don't take a trip without my Gussy. She holds all of my accessory treasures and makes me smile every time I open her.
~Emily @ Chatting at the Sky



I LOVE my gussy items. I bought my first one last year and my mom stole it because she liked it so much. Then I bought 2 custom wallets this year, one for me and one for a friends, I couldn't be happier with it! I have gotten countless complements and people asking where I had gotten it!
~ Brenna
@ Life as I know it


I am the proud owner of two Gussy bags. I have a lovely computer bag that perfectly fits my laptop and after I carried on forever about how much I adored it and wished I could take my computer to Target with me to show off my Gussy, my sister gifted me with a Gussy pouch for my birthday. Now I get to enjoy my Gussy bag every day. All of my purses are a solid, boring color so I love pulling out my perfectly patterned bag complete with the ruffle and button. I use my pouch to house my makeup so I can easily grab everything I need when I switch out my handbags. I fully believe that every woman can use a little Gussy in her life!
~The Nester @ Nesting Place



I love, love, love my gussy pouch!! It makes me smile every time I use it.
~Heather @ All a Flutter


I absolutely love both of my Gussy's! They are exactly what I was looking for, and Maggie was great! And they came super fast :) LOVE them!
~Bailey
@ Addicted to Addison


I recently received my gussy to use as a little cozy for my new camera and am absolutely in love with my gussy! For one thing, it is ADORABLE. Secondly, it is very well made and I can vouch for that because it has been in the hands of my 2-year-old daughter :) I love the colors and adore the ruffle. I ordered my gussy and received it 4 days later, very impressive turn around time. I've also gotten a ton of compliments on my gussy too! Can't wait to own a few more.
~ Meghan @ Torah Jordan Breeze


I love carrying my Gussy bag. The ruffle makes me feel all snazzy and pretty.
~ Melissa @
The Inspired Room




No comments: