Sunday, December 6, 2009

{happy Sunday}


My sewing room is sew cute! Loving the new Christmas lights Zack hung for me this morning :)



We also put up our Christmas tree this morning... Our second Christmas together as Mr. and Mrs. Soooooooooo fun :) Hopefully I can take some pics later with our real camera, and not just the one on my iPhone. We'll have to see how much sewing I get done today though.



------------------------------------

A few giveaways you should enter {if you haven't already} ~

{Featured Artist: FernAndFloraDesigns} - win an adorable floral headband! ends tonight @ 10 CST



{a Christmas Gussy giveaway}
- two Gussy items are up for grabs!
ends when I say so


:: A Gussy Giveaway :: - win $30 Gussy shop credit. ends Monday sometime

2 comments:

Lindsay - Pen and Paint said...

I spot a Gussy bird :)
AND
a pretty pretty tree
AND
I got a purple big slouchy purse that diapers and all can fit in.
Color - eggplant.
Cost $14.99.
Yeah.
My Gussys are delightful in it (yes plural).

Heather @ Glitter and Gloss said...

Fun!! I love that you have Christmas lights in your sewing room!