Tuesday, January 6, 2009

{Recipe: Cranberry Chicken}

Since I'm such a Suzy Homemaker, I would like to share another recipe.

Cranberry Chicken
Ingredients:
  • 4-6 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
  • 1 (16-oz.) can of whole-berry cranberry sauce
  • 1 (1- oz.) envelope of dry onion soup mix
  • 8 oz. catalina dressing
Directions:
  1. Preheat oven to 400* F.
  2. Place chicken breasts in a lightly greased 9x13 dish
  3. Mix together cranberry sauce, soup mix, and catalina dressing
  4. Spoon mixture over chicken, then cover dish with foil
  5. Bake for 40 minutes. Remove foil, reduce temp. to 300* F. and then bake for 20 more minutes
*This dish is really good served over white rice. You should have some extra sauce to serve with the rice.

2 comments:

daniella said...

From reading the ingredients, most people would assume that this recipe is gross. Quite the contrary - I've tried it and it's DELICIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe I'll make it tonight again.

Gussy Sews said...

it is totally amazing! I love gross combinations. Like peanut butter, mayo (not miracle whip), and lettuce on bread. AMAZING!!!! :) try that for me Daniella!