Tuesday, May 5, 2009

{custom clutch + pouch}

Custom orders have truly consumed my life for the last few weeks. The GREAT part is they're going to consume it for a little bit longer, too :) Turns out I am working on 10 custom orders. While God has given me many attributes to make all this business stuff work, He definitely blessed me with time management and organizational skills. Those two are what keep me going. And my cup of coffee. I can't forget to credit the beans. Anyways, I have had to limit my Gussy-ness on here because I am full to the brim with work. I couldn't be any happier. This business has been an amazing blessing. But of course God knew all that when I lost my job back in February. I haven't even read my friends blogs since Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have big bug eyes just admitting that. See? Told you I am a busy Gus :)

The following items are a custom order for Lori. She certainly has kept me busy :) I'm very grateful for her many orders. Thank you, Lori!

************************

Damask Clutch w. ruffles


. SOLD .









************************

zipped BABY pouch -- waterproof

. SOLD .








1 comment:

Unknown said...

TEN custom orders!?!! That's awesome Maggie!! I'm so glad your business is flourishing! :)