Tuesday, May 26, 2009

{For Steph...}

My dear blogger friend, Steph, is such a good blogger friend. {AND WE HAVE THE SAME WEDDING ANNIVERSARY! I just love that we also have that in common :) }. She usually comments on my Etsy postings and has such encouraging words to share. Recently she commented and Gussy was able to lure her into a waterproof make-up bag. He he he :) She told me she loves vintage prints, plus mustard yellow, brown and turquoise. While I wasn't able to find her old fabric, I found something new, fresh, and full of her favorite colors. I even added in a turquoise zipper for some extra charm.

Oh, Gus...

I know, right? :)

If all goes as planned, I'll be driving myself to the post office to mail her this charming little thing. Unless I decide to covet it for myself.

Gasp.

No, no way. That would be wrong.

Gussy shares, especially sassy sewn pouches!



*******************








Thanks Steph, for your continued support :)

-Gussy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super cute! Guess what came in the mail today?!?!? THE Shred! Yikes! Tomorrow begins the torture. Hehehe

Jon and Steph said...

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!

I cannot wait to get it!
You're awesome. And I will definitely be buying another Gussy bag soon ;)