Friday, May 8, 2009

{HELP! I'm becoming a morning person.}

Gussy rose at 7:03 a.m., got ready, enjoyed some coffee, took Zack to work, came home, potted a plant {what?}, swept the pollen off our driveway {what???!!!}, put the pollen in the yard waste bin, did some dishes {whoa!}, and is now sitting down to see that a Ruffle Gus is on it's way to an amazing college roommate, Mel. I'm so excited to mail her a GUSSY wallet :)


SOLD!




Oh, and this sold a few days ago. I suppose it's time to re-stock my shop with more Ruffle Gus wallets...



If you're lucky I'll be adding SOME CLUTCHES to my shop. How exciting is that??!??!?! I'll elaborate more later. It's time to sew ;D

1 comment:

daniella said...

I guess it's true! Once you do something every day for 21 days it becomes a habit.

That's a good habit to have and I wish that rule worked on me. Waking up early is a good thing.