Wednesday, June 17, 2009

{5, 4, 3, 2, 1}


Top 5 important GUSSY things:

5. The RED HOT SALE section of my Etsy shop is down to 10 items. Be sure to check it out -- everything in there is 40% off. WHAT A DEAL!!! ;D





4. You have until TONIGHT to enter to win a $40 gift certificate with GUSSY. Click here to enter to win with The Nester. Hurry up now... Also, be sure to check out the other giveaways. There's some really awesome things up for grab.

3. GUSSY has reached 84 sales! Yeah!

2. Oh, this is cute.
And, she's available... As The Nester said, just caress her.



1. My sweet, sweet friend, Nikki, bought me this necklace for my birthday. She gave it to me today because she won't be living in Michigan anymore when my birthday {July 5} is actually here. So, early gift = Happy Gus! :)



1 comment:

{kara} said...

ohhh i love that necklace... guess what? My birthday is July 6!