Monday, July 20, 2009

{back in action!}


I am silly.
I wrote a post Saturday saying I'd be taking a little, mini, itty-bitty hiatus. Thanks Meg, Nikki and Becca for checking in on me ;) But, while I did take an itty-bitty hiatus, it wasn't from sewing! Never could I be so silly to do that ;)

I love to sew and iron. Well, I prefer to sew, but you have to iron in order to sew, so... {that is hard to type!}

My hiatus was from the internet!!! I needed to back away for a bit so I could get some sewing done. And man, did I make some progress or what?!?!?!

I made 3 clutches, 4 make-up bags (2 large; 2 small), and listed them ALL including the 2 sunglasses cases from last week! WHEW!

If your curiosity is still in high-gear you can head over to my Etsy shop for more pictures :) And remember, when I meet 100 sales {just 2 to go!} I'll be doing another giveaway. Talk of free shipping, $10 off an order -- plus one more REALLY awesome giveaway idea are lingering in my mind. So go on, tell your friends about GUSSY, and stay tuned! :)


:: GROUP PICS ::











******************



:: LISTED ITEMS ::



















3 comments:

Unknown said...

love 'em all! nice work!!

and yay for zack getting some temp work!!!

Chelsea Talks Smack said...

love'em!

Jon and Steph said...

Way to go girl, all of them are awesome!