Sunday, November 22, 2009

{a couple custom orders}


Last week I spent a lot of time sewing custom orders.

One evening I finished two! Yeow :) It is always so satisfyingly to check things off my to-do list -- maybe because it is always 10 pages long? I love to think of new things to sew, or new fabric pairings -- you know, typical Gussy stuff ;) I have such a system for sewing. It's kind of silly, but ultra-efficient of my time. Which is very nice :)



This first custom order is for B. I think she mentioned it's a gift for someone. I emailed her pictures and she told me it was lovely. That was nice of her.


***


This second custom order is a Shady Gus accessory case. K. contacted me because she wanted a case for her iPhone :) Did you know these work great for any cell phone? Minus Zach Morris cell phones. Hah!


***

Remember you have until 10 pm CST to enter in the ElmStudiosOnline giveaway. I'll announce the winner tomorrow morning.

That's all Gussy has to say! See ya :)


1 comment:

Melissa said...

This is super cute! Great idea to keep her cell phone safe! =)