Tuesday, December 22, 2009

{3 days}

...3 days until Christmas and
Zack was at the mall of america shopping for me last night.
{i'm such a lucky gal. i wonder what stores he went to...?}


he left the house and now i'm playing with the camera on my iMac.
i never do this stuff when he is around.
because it would be so embarrassing for him to see me playing in front of the camera.
hah.


ooohhhh, guess what i saw with my blue eyes last night?!
{don't worry, i didn't touch anything. just looked. really hard.}
{see mom, some things never change} :)


a present that contradicts allllll things.
a present addressed to "Naughty".
and i think it's for me!
hah.
hahaha.


I will let you know on Christmas Eve if it was for me
or for some Gussy-girl.

xo.



5 comments:

Meg said...

I can't believe that there are only 3 more days, that is just crazy! We have a few presents under one of our trees and my daughter, Ragan was trying to sneak a peek last night, when I asked her what she was doing she said,"I'm just looking at the pretty lights Mom!" I can't blame her, I used to do the same thing when I was her age. By the time Christmas morning came around, I knew just about everything that I was getting! Have a wonderful day!
xoxo~Meg

Janean said...

Gussy girl, i'm thinkin' if you believe the gift is for you....it's for you! lol.

Valerie said...

3 days!!! I'm so excited!

I am totally loving your bangs!

ZWhit said...

LOL!
That's my girl. 9 times out of 10, you're up to some amount of trouble.

I believe the "naughty" and "nice" lists apply to children (but I'm not sure about wives), but regardless of where your name is found (naughty list for sure), I still can't help but spoil you at Christmas.

...Here's to helping the economy!

Love you. Z

Gussy Sews said...

i can hardly stand the anticipation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!