Monday, December 14, 2009

{shop re-stock}

Lots of ruffles have been sewn, photographed, edited, and are now LISTED!
Yeow :)

Tonight is your last night to order if you want it in time for Christmas!

Friday is my final shipping day for this year. That kind of makes me sad! I don't want to be sad. OK, I'm not sad anymore.

Check out my Etsy shop for all that is available. Everything that's listed is in-stock and ready to ship. You can also check out my Flickr page. In case you can't get enough of me.

Some times after sewing and all the work that proceeds it I get tired of writing about it. Do you think you can relate to myself? Some times it seems like I write the same thing. But then again, I do. So at least my brain is working correctly when it says HELLO, GUSSY! THIS IS FAMILIAR! :)

I'll stop babbling.
Check out my ruffles. Get an item for yourself. Or for you + a friend.
Shipping is discounted when you buy multiple items.

I'll be back later with the secret ruffled items... REVEALED ♥

***



There are a few new accessory pouches:


A few zipped pouches (medium-size):




And a few small zipped pouches:

***

I also re-photographed this Gus For Work laptop bag. It's sew cute ;)

8 comments:

Jessica said...

Love the new stuff. So cute!

ZWhit said...

love you, Gussy-girl.

cherdon said...

Great items. I just love the grape baby blanket. Just beautiful.

cherdon@sympatico.ca

Anonymous said...

It is all so cute! My dream is to own that laptop/work bag...some day!!

Mara

Meg said...

Your shop is just lovely, I just got a 1959 Singer Sewing Machine this weekend from my mother-in-law! I haven't tried it out yet, I hope mine is as good as yours!


xoxo~Meg

Heather @ Life Made Lovely said...

I just ordered my first Gussy and I am so stinkin' excited I can hardle stand it!!

Thanks for creating such cauuute stuff!

Haylee said...

I love all of the different fabric and patterns you use. I want it all! :)

Annie said...

Super cute! I love the mix of fabrics! I'm jealous - we have no decent fabric stores near here :(