Wednesday, January 13, 2010

{a winner + Love Stories}


$25 Gussy shop credit goes to Jessica @
The Jenkins Family -- yeow for Jessica :) I'll be emailing you soon so you can redeem your credit.


Gosh, I am just so thankful for all the comments left -- 118 to be exact. That is a nice pat on the back :) Thanks again!!!

If you didn't see my last post, every zipped pouch in my shop is on sale at 15%-off. The current price is the sale price {which means no PayPal refunds, you get the discount right away}!

--------

I'm not quite sure what is going on, but I need to vent. About Zack. And how outrageous he is :)

Sunday night he wanted to shave his head. Fine. Then he decided he wanted to have a little mohawk, from his forehead to the nap of his neck. Fine, again.

Then yesterday on the bus we were sitting together and next thing I know his hand is up in my armpit {don't worry I was wearing a coat}.

What the
helllllllo?!

I was like, What are you doing? Stop, now.

Yes, I said it just like that.


{It's OK, you can laugh...}


Then he started balling/squashing my fabric knots on my messenger bag.

Again, Stop, now.

Last night he was eating popcorn with his mouth wide open. For those of you that know Zack IRL {in real life} you know he has a... large mouth. Handsome, but large :)

I LOVE YOU, ZACK!!! <3

Anyways. I'm not sure if all the time we spend together is finally catching up with me or what...? Or if God is trying to be like 20% funny {because I think He's being more like 70% funny...}

Some times men are weird. Like, why does he have to PLOP down on the bed? Why can't he swiftly set himself on the bed?

But then again, why does he empty the dishwasher for me after a night of coffee with a friend? Why does he call me Miniature Princess? Why does he love me the right way?

Because that's just Zack :)


I guess as long as he stays away from my armpits we'll be OK



Valentine's Day is soon approaching... what kind of Love Stories do you have to share?


xo!

6 comments:

Meredith said...

OMG!!! My hubby is so weird sometimes!!!! He will just do and say such random things!!! He makes me laugh so much, but there are days I consider hiding out in the basement for awhile!!! And then he does something super cute and loving and that makes up for the weirdness!!! HEHE!!! MEN!!!

Meg said...

Congrats to Jessica, you lucky girl!! I know, boys are silly, I think that mine might be the worst though, but he makes me smile when all I want to do is cry, he always has something nice to say to me, even if I don't think I deserve a nice word! He always tells me how beautiful I am even when I think that I look fat and ugly and he is so supportive of everything that I want to do in life, and I really need that right now! I am truely blessed to have him in my life! And it sounds like you are just as blessed in yours! Take care Maggie and have a wonderful day full of silliness and fun!

xoxo~Meg

nikki said...

Because I know Zack, this post made me chuckle out loud :)

ZWhit said...

Please, allow me to retort:
Armpit - I was wrapping my arm around your upper back and was really trying to wrap you up.

Balling and squeezing - I'm a fidgetter.

Bed jumping - while I could certainly have the grace a puma, the good Lord has blessed me with an awesome bed. Even a ninja/ballerina would PLOP on that sucker.

Dishwasher - that's not all He blessed me with. I have the most amazing wife, who takes care of me constantly, works her fingers to the bone, and loves me to no end, and I love her too. I may not be the perfect romance novel husband every day of the week, but I know how blessed I am.

You rock my world, Gussy.

wishful nals said...

i adore love stories. my husband and i had a short courtship before he moved abroad. our love blossomed {in ebbs + flow} via snail mail written from boston to nigeria. he eventually flew home from africa to surprise me on my birthday! we are now happily married, and i am certainly looking forward to the continuous love story ahead....

Jessica Jenkins said...

Thanks again! I found some SUPER cute stuff, I can't wait for it to arrive! And to second your silly husband observations, yep... mine's the same way!