Wednesday, February 3, 2010

{I heart...}





It's pretty drab in Minneapolis. The weather is drab, I mean. I've found some pretties to share with you, things that make me happy just by looking at them. I'm tired of looking at the snow here. And my winter coat. I hear Minneapolis gets most of it's snow in February and March. Ahhh... hubby we moved to the wrong state ;)

I am a very visual person. If it makes my heart flutter, I instantly heart it.







Aren't the camera necklace and typewriter necklace just darling?! Ohhhh, swoon. All of these items are found on
Etsy.

I know I haven't updated much on my shop there... but I still heart Etsy! I'm trying to find my balance, and to keep balance I must constantly shift a little. Here and there. Every other day. Stay with me... :)

Do you have a list {on paper or on your computer} of things you love? If you do {or had a list}, what would be on it?


11 comments:

Meredith said...

Love those bobby pins!! Where are they from??? I got my hair done yesterday to!! YEAH!! Feels so great!!

jaquelyn {mama thoughts} said...

Oh yes, I could spend a loong time browsing etsy making wishlists. ;) Some of my current favorites?

bliss necklace:
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=38447966

cute clutch:
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=39544545

personalized hanger:
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=26651786

I could go on, but I'll stop here. Someday I'll have to post some of my Etsy favorites. :)

Anonymous said...

I love my new custom Gussy which came in the mail today... My birthday!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
FiftyCentLove said...

I absolutely love the camera necklace.

Raylene Nicole said...

Oh my word... I lOVE those bobby pins!! I love all of your purses and little pouches! You are definitely a new favorite!!!! You are so talented!

lindsey said...

ONE MORE SLEEP UNTIL BLISSDOM!!!

Post Grad Hair Cut said...

Great picks! Love the typewriter!

nikki said...

I think the weather here is less drab than back in the mitten! At least the sun is shining :)<4

Renee•Candy Stick Lane said...

ok the pear pink cushion rox my sox!