Tuesday, March 9, 2010

{lists of 5}


5 most recent purchases:
  • new fabric {from new designers!}
  • this book
  • a sewing print my friend designed {photo coming!} :)
  • a coordinating red frame for said print
  • a bookshelf for the sewing room. Organization, ya'll



Top 5 Etsy favorites {in order of being favorited}:

  • turquoise/gray damask painting


First 5 links on my toolbar:


5 thoughts running through my head right now:
  • I love the sound of a ticking clock
  • Zack is typing quietly. Thank you, Zack :)
  • My eyelashes are ready to be free of mascara {random, I know!}
  • Oops. There's an empty bag of Sour Patch Kids here on my desk...
  • I miss the sound of my sewing machine



What about you?
What types of "lists of 5" do you have?
:)



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I LOVE the Mr. Darcy mug!!!!

I think you have inspired me to do lists of 5 today! :)

Shannon said...

I am a huge damask fan!

Lindsay - Pen and Paint said...



Today:
1. hang pictures - we have been here a month
2. Sesame Street
3. nap, please let me take a nap
4. sushi with a friend
5. call the roofers

Kim @ Everything Etsy said...

Beautiful Etsy finds! And you made me laugh with the sour patch kids. I steal them from the kids...he he! :)

~Kim

K. Davis said...

so my question is... what new designers' fabric did you purchase??
-Karen

Paula Reece said...

Even more things we have in common, Miss Gussy! The Mr. Darcy mug was one of the very first products I favorited after discovering etsy! Love her shop! (And Pride&Prejudice of course!)

And I can totally relate to the sour patch candy...Mmm...

Paula Reece said...

5 Reasons I Should Get Off the Computer and Shower:

1. It's 10:05 a.m. and I'm still in the clothes I wore to bed. (And yes, I even took the boys to school like this. Yikes!)

2. I need energy to tackle household chores today, and since it's dreary outside, the shower should perk me up.

3. I am meeting my MIL for lunch in less than 2 hours.

4. If I don't get up now I will still be sitting here when it's time to pick up the boys from school!

5. I am gross.

Thanks for the inspiration, girl! ;) Now it's off to take care of my personal hygiene!

Anonymous said...

LOVE this list!

::runs off to make own::