Monday, March 22, 2010

{*new* netbook / iPad cases}


Did you know Apple has a new product coming out? It's the
iPad, and it's coming April 3. I look at this new product like a large {but so lightweight!} version of the iPhone. I bet it'll be super fun to use!



And if you've ordered an iPad, you can now carry it in a Gussy netbook/work bag. These sassy bags are smaller versions of the original laptop bag size, but made to fit a netbook and now an iPad.




7 new bags -- 6 new designs.
Which one will you own?



5 comments:

Amy {a for effort} said...

Good heavens! How do you work so quickly??

Love these!!!

Unknown said...

How cute! I'm hoping to get one, but I think I'll end up getting an iPhone first and soon- my phone's about to bite the dust, and my contract is ALMOST up! ;)

Meg said...

Those are pretty darn cute, now if only I had an iPad!
xoxo~Meg

Paula Reece said...

Yellow or pink...yellow or pink??? This is my dilemma. These are so incredibly sweet! Alas, I do not have an iPad, nor do I see myself getting one, but I think this will be the perfect size for my new spring purse! But that means I have to make a decision... So glad you did so many in the b&w! I love the light colors but in my house, light colors don't survive. :( So glad you had a beautiful weekend with the hubby too! Being married to your best friend is such a blessing!

leila brewster photography said...

this just makes me want an ipad even more... something cute to carry it in!