Saturday, March 13, 2010

{some Gussy blog tips}


There's always a lot going on here at Gussy has a lot to say {and sew}. And since there are so many new readers, roughly 1,200 of you daily, I thought I'd map out some important things about my blog. Besides, I know I talk {post} a lot... Hah!



Are you looking for some answers? Inside my
{FAQ} page
, you'll find:
  • A few sewing tips
  • Information regarding sponsorship, blog features + giveaways
  • Custom Order policies
  • Info on Gussy materials
  • Why I added a Big Cartel shop


What are the Featured Artist posts?
  • Each Friday {soon this will be bi-monthly}, I feature an Etsy shop that I think is just darling
  • Most features include a giveaway
  • I offer these because I believe in handmade items/shops



Gussy Shop News:
  • You'll find this section at the top of my blog, just beneath my blog header
  • Check here often for THE LATEST info on Shop News, including Gussy giveaways {hosted on another blog}
  • To the left of this section, also beneath my blog header, I share Gussy updates that I think are super important


DaySpring Banner:
  • This is located above my blog header
  • I'm now an affiliate with DaySpring {Hallmark's Christian subsidiary}, which means I earn a small percentage of your sale if you order something through this link
  • This income is generated by DaySpring; the items you buy do not cost more if you order through this banner link
  • The bottom line: DaySpring likes my blog and likes YOU -- my readers, which is why they contacted me to be an affiliate



BlogFrog Community:
  • A place where we can have discussions with one another. More talking, yeow!
  • Join in --- I'm always interested in your opinion, thoughts and ideas


Subscribe through my Feedburner:
  • FeedBurner makes it easy to receive content updates through various news readers
  • Subscribing allows you to keep track of the blogs you heart {you can even receive my posts via email!}
  • Lastly, I'm moving soon!!! Yippee :) Subscribing through Feedburner will make this an easy transition for us all

::To Subscribe::

Look for this image {click}:

Then look for this {then click on your method of delivery}:


No comments: