Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Back to work?! yes please!

I'm so ready to be working again. It's very tiring trying to sell yourself to a company for hours a day, day after day. I don't even know if half of these companies have any openings in their editorial department, I just call them up and say on their answering machine, "Hi, My name is Maggie and I have a few years in the printing and publishing fields. I'm looking for an editorial job, do you have anything open?"

And then I keep looking because they aren't calling back!

The move was successful... it's pretty fun re-decorating the house and all with our lovely wedding gifts. Sunday Zack's mom and grandma are coming to visit and we are going to re-cover my awesome retro couch. It's going to be great. We bought this really cool cranberry upholstery fabric, I love it :)

Tomorrow we should have our internet up so I can post pictures of the house. It's kickin' awesome.

Check out our pictures online

Good evening ;)

No comments: