Thursday, December 11, 2008

breakfast is served!

GOOD MORNING!
Well, if it isn't Thursday already ;)

Dinner was served in Heaven again last night --Lasagna, garlic butter rolls and corn :) I'm not even kidding when I say that Zack tried telling me dinner looked great, but instead drooled a bit. I, as a witness before God, saw it happen. Poor guy ;) I love him! He is good for my ego :) What did you have for dinner last night? Once dinner was cleaned up I actually got to SIT DOWN & RELAX! It was amazing! I switched purses because talking about my Etsy bag yesterday had me just so excited. Took care of some online banking and receipts, ya know, the usual "evening routine." Then it was lights off at 11 p.m. Good thing, because Zack woke up today at 6:30 a.m. and started cooking breakfast for us. He is such a peach ;) He made scrambled eggs, maple sausage links and those DELISH orange frosted Pillsbury cinnamon breakfast rolls. OH MY GOSH IT WAS LIKE CHRISTMAS MORNING, but early! :)

MMMMMMM, finally I walked into the kitchen with some drool ;) haha. Thanks honey for breakfast :)

However, you know there was a bit of Gussy-ness to last night, don't you? You know I'm not sharing something. You can just feel it.

Alright, I'll tell you...

We had just gotten into bed and I thought, It's time to share some stories with my husband. So I began my story telling, and I talked, talked, talked. But halfway through I had to stop. I was out of breath. Not even kidding. I guess my little lungs don't hold enough air for a Gussy to get through all her stories. That, or I should practice the whole PAUSE then BREATHE then TALK thing. It was quite disappointing, but 100% funny nonetheless :)

I'm pretty excited about tonight(!!!) because I'm going to have some time to work on my sewing. (Zack is out with a bud.) This is important for two reasons:

  1. I need to start some Christmas presents
  2. I made ANOTHER sale on Etsy!!!!! :) woohooooooo. A kind woman from Arizona bought this zippered pouch last night:



So, if you were keeping an eye on it, it is now gone. Stay tuned for some updates on Monday. This weekend I have lots to do with my shop, more things to add, etc. I have now made two sales! Sweet!!!!!

I AM SO HAPPY :) And thanks for being happy with me!

Monday night Zack hung up some Christmas lights. I'll see if I can get some pictures of them soon. They are cute. He did a great job. Now we aren't the only house on the block without Christmas lights up. But, I will say we'll be the LAST house to have a blow-up Santa, Reindeer, Snow globe or anything else with similar qualities. We just don't do that on University Street. But we do have a HUGE (it IS huge!) wreath on our front door.

I'm really glad no one has stolen it in the night. And I would know if they did, too, because not only is it HUGE (20" in diameter) but I check every morning when I get up. Right after I've checked the lawn to make sure it's snowed a bit. You might recall that Sunday night was the first night we had some real snow. Yup. Every morning there isn't a new snowflake outside I pout back to the bedroom and get back in bed for at least seven minutes.

Oh, whatever. Tell me you don't have a little morning quirk of your own...

Another wonderful accomplishment today (the first was my Etsy sale) is that I have about 20 Christmas cards to send out still. Out of 70. I am on a roll. My mother-in-law suggested I just start signing her name after ours so she can have hers out on time, too.

Merry Christmas!
Love,
Zack & Maggie
and Mom Helak and Mom Whitley and all other family members including Dad Helak, Dad Whitley, Tiffany, Matt, Nicole, Collin, Jack and Scruffy.

Just kidding, there isn't a Scruffy in our family. Yet.

;) LOL, I think that would be a bit silly. But maybe I'll try it next year... So stay tuned ;)

See what happens when I have a lovely breakfast prepared for me? And I've had a cup of coffee run through my system? You get to enjoy this fact-filled blog with (let's say it together)

70% nice and 30% sass

;)

No comments: