Friday, December 12, 2008

i should just go home.

Something very traumatic has happened. This morning I woke up, got in the shower, and then proceeded to straighten my hair. And then I left the house with it like that.

Hello? Why would I do this? Clearly this is my first sign I'm having an off day.
Thankfully I had the brain power to dress myself appropriately for the day, despite my lack of hair-styling knowledge been good and evil. Sigh.

My second sign was when I drove past work, completely oblivious of the big, beautiful brown building known as WORK. AKA: don't drive past it, go into it!

My THIRD sign was when I walked into the break room at work and started looking for wall tacks.

I have no explanation for this. I'd just like to excuse myself for the day and not be held accountable for my actions.

Think you can do that for me?
I'd really appreciate it.

No comments: