Tuesday, January 20, 2009

{Your thoughts, please}

**update: thank you for all your suggestions. I'll see if the Sweat Shop can take care of your requests this weekend :)



Good news! We heard back from the Saturn dealership. AND we can afford the repairs! {That is always the question, isn't it?!}

I have a question for all you readers. I know there are lots of you daily :)... And I ask you to please post your comments. They are always welcome.

----------------------------

The Question:
{Remember all Serious Topics get the initial cap!}

Based off my etsy site, what I've sold and what I have for sale, what would you like to see more of? OR less of? OR a custom item?

Please leave me a comment and share your thoughts.
That's how we can keep the world spinning round ;)

5 comments:

Mandy said...

I would like to see some knitted stuff :)

Ray said...

I 2nd that! Can you knit hats with the flower on the side?

ZWhit said...

Bags, like messenger style.

...I'd take one ;)

Sarah, Ted and Eloise said...

Maybe some pillows with your cute buttons and such... or necklaces. :)

Staci said...

the zipper bags are flippin FABULOUS!! More please ;) When my hubby gets settled in his new job and we have a better income i WILL be purchasing one!! Holla!