Sunday, March 1, 2009

{made by GUSSY herself}

Ohhhh my goodness, have I been busy this weekend or what?!?! Not only did my super awesome GUSSY labels come in the mail, but I have been sewing :) Which shouldn't be a surprise to ANYONE who reads this!

I am so in love with these GUSSY labels. I would have slept with them but that could be considered weird and I don't want anyone to think that. Or I could have just not shared that with the blog world. Whatever.

Check out my goodies...
;)


APPLE wallet with red button --






ORANGE and YELLOW floral wallet --





super sassy FLORAL wallet --


2 comments:

daniella said...

LOVE the apple wallet! And now you can put your name on anything and everything :-) Makes me want to go out there and get a labeler.

Unknown said...

I just adore the apple wallet! SO CUTE!!