Monday, March 16, 2009

{a post in photos}



{colorful kitchen}

do you see my awesome Collin & Jack calendar? I love my nephews so much.
It is no small thing, when Children who are so fresh from God, love us.



{these guys rock!}
Collin says, I'm growing to be a man!



{a trio of wonderful people}



{friendship palm tree}



{Gussy loves her house plants}



{and her red couch + measuring tape}
PS. Mom, this is yours. Hope you haven't been looking for it...



{The Sweat Shop}
well, part of it ;)



{Mandy, these two pics are for you!}

1.



2.

3 comments:

daniella said...

Your lil place is so charming and cozy! I'd love to come over for some tea and scones :-)

Anonymous said...

so, i was looking at these pictures and i thought, 'why does that guy look so familiar?' then i remembered that i knew your brother. then i laughed.

corinne

nikki said...

I like the photo post idea :-)