Tuesday, March 17, 2009

{there is no title for it's after 11 p.m.}

Remember last week when I blogged about the 40 days of rain we had been experiencing? Apparently I forgot to upload the pictures I took of our backyard as LIVING PROOF of the water madness. How I forgot to do that is beside me. Please forgive me. After all, I spend all my time thinking about our beautifully dust-free and perfectly organized house, dinner, errands, sewing, and dinner. Whoops.

Really, I am so glad I didn't find any children swimming back there. That would have been too much for Gussy. Here you go. LIVING PROOF:




And if you look real close there is a dove flying away after finding a small twig full of leafy life.

-------------------

On a more serious note, I have some exceptional spring-like fabrics to share with you as I continue to work daily in The Sweat Shop:




-------------------

More photo stories to come... stay tuned :)

No comments: