Tuesday, March 24, 2009

{PrettyThingsByMeg - Etsy feature}


It has been a while
since I did a post on Etsy and all the cute things I would love to buy or give as gifts. That will be my focus today. I'm sure I'll have more Gussy-like things to share later on, but right now the focus is going to be on my friend, Megan Lane, and all her CUTE earrings for sale on her PrettyThingsByMeg Etsy Shop. Megan and I are friends and met at Central Michigan University :) We lived nearby on campus and we STILL leave near each other; our husbands were roommates back in the day when they were just young bachelors; and Megan and I used to work together. So basically, we go waaaaay back ;)

Here are her pretties -- I hope you enjoy them!






Whimsical Yellow and Pink Earrings --





Cream Rose Buds --





Bumblebee Earrings --





Party on Your Ears --





Fun with Shapes --





Drops of Ocean --


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for showcasing my "ear art" Maggie!!! I am very blessed to have you as a friend :)