Thursday, March 19, 2009

{sale #27 & #28}

I have listed this wallet for sale on Etsy again, and you can find it by clicking here. I thought it would be neat to offer customers the option of choosing how many credit/debit card slots they'd like, just like I did with Mandy. This particular sales brings me to #27. Such a blessings to LOVE this new hobby as much as I do!

custom gray and yellow wallet, ruffles:





here we are at sale #28 ---
green and pumpkin-orange wallet with two red, faceted buttons:






3 comments:

daniella said...

I'm totally amazed. You have such a neat talent and ability of pairing patterns and colors together. I could never do that.

Congrats on #27 &28!

Gussy Sews said...

thank you Daniella :)
i'm really praying this talent will take me far in life.

Mandy said...

I love the ruffles!!! Thanks so much! I think I need another new purse now :)