Thursday, May 14, 2009

{GUSSY talk and lots of pictures}

Here are some things I've worked on recently. There just aren't enough hours in a day to get everything done I'd like to. Before I share some pictures, here are some goals I have:

  • Make a handful of clutches and list them on Etsy. These babies have been SO HOT lately and seems it's all I make :) I have some fabric en route to my home for these... I have lots of ideas stored in my head.
  • Make more wallets: Ruffle Gus, Charming Gus, Mini-Gus. Whew.
  • Put at least 1 diaper bag on Etsy. I am working on 2 currently, for a total of 3. Again, this is something else that has been pretty popular. And by popular I mean I've sold 3. Ha ha...
  • Continue to shop my house for fabric. I certainly have a lot here...

As always, thank you for all your support
:)


*****************

Custom Order for Becca:







*****************

Custom Order for Lori:







*****************

Some oldies but goodies :)

These are original "pre-Gussy" wallets I made a few months ago. I decided I didn't like the pictures so I re-photographed them in my lovely teal chair and updated the Etsy link with new pics. They are both $21 and super cute.

*****************

Charming Gus - Black, Yellow & Pink




*****************

Charming Gus - Black, Yellow & Red

No comments: