Wednesday, June 10, 2009

{Blog Award}


"One Lovely Blog" Award!


My new {and super awesome + funny} friend, SunshineMeg, gave me this award.
THANKS MEG, I enjoy our quick chats about wedding excitement, Shredding, and funny story-of-the-day stories ;)


The Rules:
1. Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.

2. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you have newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.


GUSSY amendment: Since I don't have/know 15 other new blogs, I'm picking some of my favorites -- people I have had an actual conversation with ;)


HUSSY -- dang, I mean GUSSY -- picks...


1. Nikki -- from White Noise
an awesome, "new" friend for Gussy

2. Meg -- from Have We Met?
former co-worker, colleague, friend :)

3. Daniella -- from Learning to Love Every Moment
I relate to Daniella because her 'lil tot of a daughter also talks non-stop

4. Sarah -- from Pocket-Sized Peeks
we met in college and I truly cherish our friendship

5. Becca -- from .Lovely Yellow Ribbons.
Becca -- she draws cute things and also embroiders.
One day she'll sew, like Gus! ;)


6. The Nester -- from Nesting Place
I heart The Nester because she is sassy {I just know it} and full of creative ideas!

7. Steph -- from Adventures of Jon & Steph
Steph and I both love beer. LOL. Sorry, that was inappropriate.
We both love cute make-up bags.


8.Kara -- from Kara Rosenberry Co.
A constant encourager :)

9. Mandy -- from MG Tot Shots
Our wedding photographer. And, one day, baby photographer.

10. Jessica -- from Adventures of an Airman's Wife
Jessica loves large-and-in-charge bags. And shops Gussy ;)



A big THANK YOU to the above ladies for making blogging so fun! I love all your comments and so appreciate them, too. Keep on rockin' the good life ;)

XOXO,
Gussy


5 comments:

Jon and Steph said...

Hahah, yes we do love beer! Thanks for the award girl!!

daniella said...

Why, thank you Gus! Who knew you were a beer girl? I'm more of a margarita type, but you can still be my friend.

Megs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Yay, I made the list! Thanks Maggie, maybe people will actually visit my blog now! Haha

Anonymous said...

large and in charge bags rock!! :-) thanks for the award missy