Friday, June 5, 2009

{Luv me some ETSY!}


Gus has spent countless hours searching and scouring Etsy for new and fun things to dream of buying. OK, maybe I spent like an hour or two.
Hey, I got distracted! While you're reading this I'll be sewing away in the Sweat Shop... and dreaming of our getaway weekend trip that starts TONIGHT! :) Yippeeeeee, happy one year to me and Zacky :)

*****************

Have you ever heard of a Terrarium?
No?
Yes?
It's basically a Vivarium.
I know, that so explains it.

In a nutshell {or glass globe ;)}, a Terrarium is a glass enclosure for growing moss. Or other animals.

Like this:

The Condor Egg Moss Terrarium


*****************



Apparently you just add a drop of water, like once a year, and they grow.
Perfect! :)


The Introduction Moss Terrarium


*****************

If I bought this one, I'd certainly have to buy that coral wall. It is beautiful!!!

moss terrarium No. 124




*****************

Gus Loves Bangles!
Anything to help make a Gussified statement.
Did ya know?
...

Mum's Flowers Bangle


*****************

Gus also loves artwork. Just decided.
These super cute painted squares would be great as a wall collage, a small cluster to bright up a room. Not like we need any brightening-up in our house...


bird in a box


sing me a song


birds on a wire


birds on a wire
, 2


are you my mother?



*****************
Hopefully, one day, I'll have a 'lil girl Gus and she can have this in her bedroom

cupcake framed


*****************

Dream Laugh Love Birdie Magnet


*****************

That was super fun. But now it's time to sew. Someone has to do it...
;)



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Gus, we do have a lot in common. I, too, am a bangle lover! Homemade bangles are even better. I also like bagels which the word bangles remind me of, but not onion ones. Must get work done and stop all this babbling. Happy Friday new friend.

katie + bret said...

I love Etsy - I just bought a vintage Peter Pan book yesterday!