Thursday, June 4, 2009

{some old, some NEW}

Hello, friends! Thanks for stopping by today. And every other time, of course. I have been busy sewing up a few zipped pouches and I am super impressed with how cute they are. They are super functional -- great for your make-up/toiletries; a new babe; organizing the linen closet or a diaper bag.

See?

Super! Functional!

I kept them a little simple {no ruffles or buttons} so they could appeal to a wider audience. So, below I have mixed in 3 new zipped pouches with a few old favorites that have been in my shop for a little bit. See if you can spot them...

In terms of other news I am now up to 47 listings... I believe I have doubled that number over the past month. It was my goal to fatten up my Etsy shop. I think I succeeded. But, my opinion only matters if you agree with it. So... what do you think? Would you want to see something else? Something difference? More or less of an item? As always, comments are welcome :)






**************

GUSSY Pouch: Apples & Pears






**************

Gussy'd Up - Green Garden Make-up Bag






**************

Mini-Gus - Green Circles Coin Purse






**************

GUSSY Pouch - Lemons, Lemons






**************

Charming Gus - Black, Yellow, and Pink Wallet





**************

GUSSY Pouch - Pears, Pears, Pears!






**************

Ruffle Gus - Floral Wallet




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

3 new bags could be my favorite yet! Love the patterns!