Sunday, August 2, 2009

{love me some Etsy, part ?}


There have been
so many darling, colorful things on Etsy lately that I wanted to share a few of my favorites. What are your favorite items? Feel free to post a comment with a link :)

**************

Porcelain Lotus Blossoms- Set of 4

{these stand out to me because they look delicate and solid. i love that they are white... i have so much color in my home that a little more white would be nice.}




Friendship Haus - An Original Mixed Media Art Block

{this would be great to own. mixed media projects rock!}




Sylvia the Pig - Hand Knit Toy

{so colorful, so unique, so going to get one when "it's time"}




Aqua ruffle cupcake stand

{i have visions of owning a cute cake stand to display my GUSSY products. how cute would this be on my new, whitewashed tables?!}




Jane, Flower Headband

{on days when i have wild hair, i'd love to have this headband in there, too. why not, right?!}




Mountain Stream Bead Necklace

{oh, honey...}




Box Life Book cabinet

{i have mixed feelings on this. it's super cool, but i think it would be even more cool if it was framed and on the wall. what do you think? it would be something interesting to hang, that's for sure ;) }




Women's Felted Slippers- Heathered Oatmeal (or color of choice) with Antique Vintage Leather Button

{these babies are sold out. BUT! I'm hoping they'll be available once fall comes. they look so cozy!}




Mid Century Love seat and ottoman Eames Era

{finally, my last favorite. i love the orange! i looooove it. i'd like this in my living room.}




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Sylvia the pig and that headband with the flower. Great picks.

Headbands and Hand Bags said...

Etsy is trouble! So many great things! That cake stand is a fantastic color!