Saturday, August 22, 2009

{RED HOT SALE}


Happy Saturday, everyone :)

I recently noticed the RED HOT SALE section of my Etsy shop was looking pretty lonely. When I first added the sale section I had maybe a dozen items in there. Most of them have sold, thankfully, but suddenly the section looked pretty lonely. Until yesterday there were just 4 items in there!!! So, I decided to fatten it up again and brought the number up to 8. I added some fairly new items.

Have you seen the section lately?

You might be surprised as to what's in there.

Also, did you know I'm offering free shipping through August 25 on everything in my Etsy shop and in my GUSSY store?
That includes the RED HOT SALE items, too :)


Have a peek:

********************






Also available...

********************





No comments: