Wednesday, October 28, 2009

{custom order for B}


I completed another custom order

{for a repeat customer, woot!}

***

Ruffle wallet with 10 credit/debit card slots, two pockets,
and a zipper coin pocket on the back.




Are you thinking of a custom order with Gussy?
Please, please consider the upcoming holiday and that I've already got my little notebook
just full {!!!} of orders. If you'd like something, get in touch with me! :)

Custom orders for this year end November 14.

***

PS. There was another Twitter contest yesterday with another winner!
Are you following me yet?!
;)

***

{17 days...}


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I need to upgrade!

Especially after the coin spill incident, and the fact that my daughter has practically destroyed my wallet.

Great job!

Anonymous said...

The raspberry color with the black and white is very nice. They go well.

jaquelyn {mama thoughts} said...

Oh goodness, I love it. =) Will you ever consider stocking wallets like that? I know they must be more complicated, but I like the coin zip part.

P.S. I restored my personal twitter account just for you, Maggie. Did you see my tweets? I'm thesweetpetunia! =)

Teri said...

I love it! Maybe another custom order down the line..I am in need of a new wallet;)

nikki said...

Super cute wallet!!!

Heather @ Glitter and Gloss said...

So cute!! I'm now following you {@afdjewelry}