Thursday, November 12, 2009

{Holiday Cheer}



As Gussy, girl who loves to talk, nothing says "it's the holiday" like stacks and stacks of cards received in the mail throughout the month of December. Not only do I love to talk, but I love to read. Thanksgiving and Christmas are a time of family gatherings... Christmas cards seal the deal.

Once the cards start arriving in the mail there's no going back; They bring a type of excitement that can't be easily reproduced.

I love to decorate our home with Christmas cards. Usually we hang a long string and add them as they arrive. I keep them up for a few weeks past Christmas, then switch them out with the next round of holiday cards {usually birthdays}. It's a fun way to showcase the people in our lives.

To read more, please click on over to EverythingEtsy.com where Gussy is now a contributing author ;)




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love writing cards! The pretty pens, the pretty paper, spreading cheer! Too fun!

Lindsay - Pen and Paint said...

I will be sure to send you a card this year...Team Hop always has great Christmas cards.

jaquelyn {mama thoughts} said...

Hey, I was just over there last night! :)