Wednesday, November 11, 2009

{rufflicious}


I love to sew in batches and I am going through withdrawals. It's been some time now since I've made a big batch. Most of my time has been spent organizing and producing custom orders. Custom orders are exciting, but in a totally different way :)


I have run out of my Gussy tags {the ones I stamp}, so I made a big batch of those last night. However... still missing my sewing batches. 


Just look at these ruffles:




 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Rufflicious! 


***

Lots of exciting things to share. I'll try really hard to be brief this time :)

*I'm a broken record: Custom/personalized orders end Saturday!


*Have you heard? {3 days...} 

*A new issue of my newsletter, {the daily Gus}, is out. Are you signed-up to receive it? Something very special is included in this issue. Visit the top right section of my blog to sign-up, and be sure to check your inbox for a confirmation email.


*I've reached 200+ sales on Etsy! This is FANTASTIC! Thank you to everyone who has purchased a Gussy! 

*Random/Gussy story: Zack rubbed my back in two swipes two nights ago. He said, "that's one swipe for being a nice girl, and another swipe for being a naughty {aka: sassy} girl." 

*I'm ready for a Minnesota winter! Zack surprised me by ordering me a winter coat with a fuzzy hood :) Wooo-hoooo, go Zack :)



Good day. 


3 comments:

jaquelyn {mama thoughts} said...

Aw, a coat with a fuzzy hood? How fun!! :)

"2 swipes" cracked me up!! My sweetheart told me I was "feisty" about 22.3 times last night...Which usually just means I'm being stubborn. ;)

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you've doubled your sales since I "met" you! Congrats!

Heather @ Glitter and Gloss said...

Cute, cute, cute!