Tuesday, November 24, 2009

{I've got peeps.}

Have you noticed my fab. new advertisers? Look to the right --->

They're there! Say hello to Lory at The Sunshine Studio, Kristi at Just Simply Southern, and Lindsay at Paint Me a Picture. Because they advertise on Gussy has a lot to say I'll be doing a feature post on each of them within the next few weeks. If you simply can't wait until then, click on their button! Check out their Etsy shop or blog. Look at their goods! They all have super great stuff :)

Would you like to advertise and have a feature post all to yourself? Contact me! I'd love to send you my rates :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just clicked on your new advertisers and love all of them! Lory has some gorgeous jewelry and Just Simply Southern is just lovely. I'm already a follower and fan of Lindsay's:)