Sunday, December 21, 2008

OH! MY! ETSY!

Well friends, I am finished with my Christmas shopping. I would have liked to have been done earlier, but paying with cash this year has limited us to making sure we have CASH. It's been great though... Paying with cash reminds yourself of the sacrifice you are making to GIVE (not that it's hard to buy things for other people). It is really good. I'm very proud of us :) We are going into the New Year with out any Christmas debt. YAY!!!!! Zack is out right now so I really should be wrapping some presents ;) But I'll do that later. I have something really beautiful to share with you all :)

Last Thursday I was busy in my "Sewing Room," remember me saying that? Well... here is some evidence :) Check out my latest Etsy pouch for sale:
*If you click on a picture you will see a larger view*


Don't you just LOVE the red stripes? I do ;)



Our *new* blue chair was perfect for this photo shoot! 
I just love all the colors here.



Side view... see how beautiful my sewing is????



You know you want to buy this... I'll make it easy, all you have to do is click HERE



I also made those two ceramic dishes... back in college... They decorate every room of our house, including our huge bookshelf. I love pottery :)


Since I was out finishing my shopping, and since I just *happened* to drive by Jo-Ann's, I went inside. Yep, bought a few things. I'm not sure if I'll get to start anything, but you'll be the first to know if/when I do!!! I have a scarf I've been working on (at work mostly), so I'd really like to finish that. I'm doing so well with buying THEN making things (right away, of course), so I don't want to get off my winning-streak path.

Alright, I really should get to the Christmas wrapping. I hid a few things around the house so before I forget WHERE I put them, I should wrap them!

Have a great Sunday evening :)
Relax and take some time to think about the Season :)


2 comments:

rebecca said...

That's SO cute!!

Man, I wish we lived closer. I REALLY want to learn how to sew. Darn it, why didn't I pay more attention in 8th grade Home Ec !?!

:)

Sarah, Ted and Eloise said...

Hey! So I totally stole your layout website. Please don't hate me, but it is so cute and I was jealous! ;)

Miss you!