Monday, October 5, 2009

{Gussy got her sew on}

YEOW!!!

What a weekend!
It was filled with all things GUSSY. I hope you love what you see in this post.

I have added eleven new items to my etsy shop: four laptop bags and seven zipped pouches.

This is the first time ever I've had work/laptop bags listed for sale other {than a custom listing}. I hope they sell like hot cakes.

Oh, did I just type that?!

And now, as I type this late at night {yet this posts in the morning... sneaky, sneaky!} my eyes are starting to blur so I must get to bed without having much to say. Pardon me, a lot to say.

For the third time ever in my life I am too exhausted to write all that I have to say.
Devastating.

***

Here are my lovelies.

Droll over them.
Love on them.
Tell your friends about them :)

Shop + store sale continues onward {20%-off all that you see}.

Thank you, and good day ;)

***













12 comments:

Jon and Steph said...

These are fantastic! I LOVE the 6th one down, with the fall colors! So adorable, great job ;)

Sunshinemeg said...

You did get your sew on! Woo hoo! Things are look as fabulous as ever missy! Hope you have a great week and don't forget to get a little rest in between work, sewing, and well you know - talking. = )

Melissa G. said...

So are you starting to feel more at home in your new place now that you've been sewing again?

Oh my, i'm totally drooling over those laptop bags! I really really really want one!

You are so creative!

Lindsay - Paint Me A Picture said...

I know which one I am getting...well, it's between 2, but I think I know...WOOO.

Jacky said...

Oh my, I looove it all! The colors are fabulous, the ruffle are spectacular...*sigh* Someday I will own a Gussy something. =)

dinkinflicka said...

Love them! So cute. Fall is my favorite colors...even tho summer is my favorite season.

Kimberly said...

I love your new fabrics - really love them!

Meredith said...

So great!!! I wish my laptop hadn't broke!! We bought a desk top (sigh)! Love the colors!!!

Jacky said...

I just stopped by Etsy, and one of your lovely new Fall zip pouches is on the front page--congrats!! It made me happy to see gussy on the front page...I don't usually see shops there that I feel like I know personally. =)

Heather said...

I love them all! Congrats on making it the front page of Etsy- you go girl!

Maggie Whitley said...

You girls are so sweet! Thank you for your comments :)

Gussy

B.jane said...

Hey...LOVE LOVE LOVE the small handle attached! Oh..and I LOVE the small touch of satin you put on some.
I hope tp order soon!!Keep up the good work!
Buffy over at
bjanebrewing.blogspot.com