Tuesday, December 1, 2009

{Gussy talk}


I wrote a post almost a month ago and it is haunting me. What post? This post:
{nylons vs. tights}. Do you remember it? Almost once a day someone searches for me by Googling nylons. While that puts a little smile on my face, I love that someone typed Gussy talks a lot {instead of Gussy has a lot to say} in another recent Gussy search. Sometimes the truth can be fun :)

------------------------

I'm really feeling another massive sewing day, and I feel like it's going to happen SOON! Sewing is like crack. I can't get enough. Not that I've ever, ever, ever done c. Oh my word, I better stop typing.

I'm looking for your input. What would you like to see? Wallets? Zipped pouches? Maybe a little ID zipped pouch with a massive ruffle? Any fabric suggestions? Maybe a zipped pouch with ______ fabric with a _____ ruffle?



***



Whatever your thoughts are I encourage you to share, share, share away! If you have an idea, please leave a comment in this post.

Right now I am working on wallets and 2 laptop bags. The fabric is cut, I just need to sew them up!


So go on now, put your brain to work and talk to me


------------------------

Remember that December 14 {now 13 days away, sigh...} is the last day for "guaranteed" shipping within the U.S. If you'd like to give the gift of Gussy, please order by then. Thanks and a high-five to you.

------------------------

Hope to see ya'll back here tomorrow. I'm featuring my first blog sponsor, Lory from The Sunshine Studio, and it includes a jewelry giveaway!


9 comments:

Jacky said...

Oh Maggie, I've been drooling over that top pouch with the blue button...I want it SO badly! I'm really hoping to win Shealynn's giveaway so I can get my hands on it... ;)

Penelope Anne said...

Girlfriend - you AMAZE me! Everytime I stop by your blog it's more intense - I gasp when I saw the pics - your talent surpasses everything i seen!

mandiegirl said...

Well, as embarrassed as I am to say this, I'm the one who typed in Gussy talks a lot. ;)

Ooops.

I was looking for ya, though. That counts for something, right? ;)

Laura said...

Oh I have lots of ideas for Gussy! You know that already!
I'd love to see crayon/make-up brush rolls, luggage tags, hip bags, diaper/wipes organisers, coin purses, diaper bags, EVERYTHING!

burlap + blue said...

I love that...the "gift of Gussy". You are too cute, girl!
I saw a previous comment about luggage tags and really like that idea too! I am sure whatever you make will be fabulous, though!

Lukes_mama said...

I really like the custom order you did a while back for a Ruffle Gus wallet that had a zipped coin pouch, 10 card slots, 2 pockets.

Lindsay - Paint Me A Picture said...

We need to chat.
xo and ruffles...this made me laugh sew hard. Crack. Ha.

Courtney said...

more of the brighter colored designed fabric (that was a lot of adjectives). like that custom order you posted about the other day.

LOVE your stuff!
and i've been following for awhile...maybe not since march...but awhile!

Jenny G said...

file tote! don't know if that's something you'd like to add to your line, but i'll tell you, it's hard to find a cute file tote. especially with ruffles! :)